Exchange & Returns Policy
What is the return and exchange policy?
Define by Jill allows for returns and exchanges if you have changed your mind about a product.
All returns and exchanges due to change of mind are subject to a 30-day return and exchange policy upon receipt of order, subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Item must be in its original purchase condition.
- The packaging must be unopened, unused, unmarked and not defaced in any manner
- Items purchased as part of a set or a multi-item pack must be returned as a whole set.
- This return policy does not apply to items, which have been stated as non-exchangeable or non-returnable.
- For online orders, shipping costs associated with the return of the product will not be covered by Define by Jill.
Your rights under any applicable consumer law are additional to and not affected by Define by Jill’s return and exchange policy above.
Met all the requirements?
You can contact our Customer Service Team at firstname.lastname@example.org to advise us of your intention to return the product purchased, please provide your order number and the name of the item(s) you wish to return and one of our customer service team members will get back to you within 24 hours.
What is the return process?
How do I return an online purchase?
You can get in touch with our Customer Service at email@example.com to advise us of your intention to return the product purchased. Please include the following details in your enquiry:
- Order Number,
- Name of the Item, and
- Reason for return
How do I return an in-store purchase?
Please take your item back to the clinic with your receipt so one of our team members can assist you with your return.